We offer a No Credit Needed lease-to-own program through a company called Progressive Leasing, a publicly-traded (NASDAQ symbol AAN) BBB A+ rated company based in Utah. It only takes a few minutes to apply by clicking on the green “Apply for Leasing Now!” button at the top of our home page. Just follow the directions and you will get an instant answer. Have bad credit, no credit or just short on cash? No problem! Least-to-own may be perfect for you!
- You must be 18 years or older
- Have a valid social security number or ITIN
- An open and active checking account with a traditional brick-and-mortar type bank
- A credit or debit card (no prepaid cards, please)
If you are approved, pick out what you want and add it to your checkout cart. You will then be prompted to put in your name or lease ID upon checkout. Within 1 hour (M-F, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. AZ time) we'll email you a DocuSign contract for you to complete on your device. Once you click "finish," your initial payment of $49 + sales tax* will come out of the credit card on file and you'll see your products on your doorstep within 5 business days. And tracking will be emailed to you within 2 business days.
After that Progressive Leasing will take your payments out of your checking account on your paydays for the next 12 months. We recommend to pay it off in 90 days (3 months in CA) to get the best deal. Once your 90-day Payment Option (3 months in CA) expires, you are more than welcome to take advantage of the Early Payoff Option, which is available to you an any point in your lease. Once it’s paid off, you own the tires or wheels! Note: A good rule of thumb is to call Progressive or use their payment app to make extra payments when possible or set up your 90-day payment option (3 months in CA).
* Service described is a rental – or lease purchase program provided by Prog Leasing, LLC or its affiliates. The initial payment is $49. All remaining lease payments will be determined by the cash price of the leased item and the frequency of payments. You will not own the leased merchandise or acquire ownership rights unless you make 12 months of payments or exercise an early purchase option. Not all applicants are approved. See lease for details.